Quick House Sale Pro’s And Con’s
Estate agents come to mind when you think about selling your house. However, if you are had pressed by issues such as divorce, relocation or an impending repossession and you must sell your property fast, then estate agents may not help much.
Instead, quick house sale companies will be better placed to offer you the quick solution you are looking for. This is because by selling through quick house sale companies, you are likely to sell your house in as little as 48 hours to a week.
Even then, some people are skeptical about selling property through quick house sale companies. The truth is that these companies are legitimate, as they themselves will purchase the property in cash or through a mortgage offering the much needed relief for the issue you may be faced with. Alternatively, they may also identify a third party who will purchase the property.
There are a number of benefits that you will enjoy when you opt to sell your property through a quick house sale company. They include the following:
- A short sale period – By selling your property through a quick house sale company, you can be sure to sell within a short period. While estate agents may take up to nine months to sell your property, quick house sale companies will do it in a matter of days.
- Guaranteed sale – With quick house sale companies, you are certain about selling the property. On the other hand, estate agents cannot give you a guarantee that they will sell the property hence they will have to engage in aggressive marketing in a bid to find a buyer.
- Repairs are not needed – When selling your house through estate agents, you will need to ensure that your property is in good condition that will create a lasting first impression. This may require that you carry out some repairs that may be costly. Conversely, quick house sale companies will buy your property in whatever state it is in.
- Privacy – When selling through estate agents, you may need to compromise your privacy by allowing prospective buyers to view the property. However, with the quick house sale companies, there are no viewings except by the surveyor as the company will simply purchase the property.
Overall, selling your property through quick house sale companies presents a number of benefits that you would not enjoy when you sell the property through estate agents.
How Can I Guarantee A Quick House Sale?
A guaranteed house sale is not something you will often think about when it comes to selling your home fast. The general rule is, you go to an estate agent, they list your home on the open market – if it sells, it sells. If not, you are out of luck!
But what happens if you want to guarantee your house will sell for a set price? Is this even possible when you want to sell house fast?
In short the answer is yes, and the answer to a guaranteed sale is through a cash buying firm. If you need to sell quickly, relying on the open market can be fraught with potential pitfalls, and the chances of a sale going through are slim.
A cash buying firm can guarantee your property will sell as they are buying for cash. It is not a speculative buy, they don’t need to see if their house will sell first – they simply put the cash on the table for you to take, in exchange for a super fast house sale!
The average time an estate agent will take to sell the average property is around 6 months. This includes any solicitor dealings and accomodates for any vendors pulling out, and chains.
The average sale time for a cash buyer is around 14 days. This includes all sale related documents signed, and completion of the sale going through.
An estate agent will generally charge you a percentage of the sale as a commission for their work. This can be up to 5 percent in some parts of the country.
A quick sale firm will not charge you any fees to sell your home.
Estate agents will be able to acheive your asking price – however if time is of the essence getting your asking price may not be your first priority.
A quick sale firm will likely offer you 80 percent of market value in exchange for their services.
How to get the best price through a quick house sale
Selling your home in the open property market can be a stressful and time-consuming exercise hence, the need to consider a quick house sale. Pressing circumstances may force you to sell your house fast. You may have a definite timescale by which you should sell your property. Whatever your reason, there are many companies that are willing to work with you and help you sell your property even in as little as 7 days. However, before you engage with any quick house sale company, here are some tips to guide you to attaining the best price for your property.
- Conduct your own property valuation – Property valuation lets you know the worth of your property and consequently determine the amount you can accept for your property. Therefore, first thing you need is to do your own property evaluation, and you should ensure that you use at least three different valuers. By doing this, you will be able to gauge whether you are receiving a fair offer from a quick house sale company.
- Research about the quick house sale companies – You will do well to do a little background research on quick house sale companies before committing to selling your property to them. This way, you can be sure to go for the best company to work. In particular, you need to look at what each company is offering because their terms and conditions will differ. You also need to look at each company’s credential and whether they are a member of The National Association of Property Buyers, which protects sellers in case anything goes wrong.
- Get everything in writing – Do not be in a hurry to accept the first offer you receive even if it seems like a good one. Always negotiate for better terms and prices and once you have agreed on a sale, do not accept any verbal assurances. Get everything in writing. Most importantly, you need to take your time and do not rush of feel compelled to make a decision. It is also important to seek legal counsel from an experienced solicitor. Apart from giving you legal advice, a solicitor will also help you prepare all the necessary paperwork.
- Read the fine print – Before you sign anything, ensure that you understand what is being asked of you. Read the fine print and have your solicitor go through each document before you sign anything. You should also avoid tie in periods. A typical contract with an estate agent should last 8-12 weeks and so if you are working with a quick house sale company, the contract ought to be shorter. In fact, you should consider working with a firm that does not ask you to sign a contract. Honesty is also important and you should give correct information and not leave out important things when dealing with a buyer.
- Take your time – If the firm you are working with reduces its offer price, you should be told why. If it is something to do with the survey, ask for a report. You should also avoid committing too early and wait for all the legal checks and surveys to be done before you sign a contract. A final offer should be made in writing and your solicitor should go through it to ensure your interests are taken care of. If you can follow the above tips, you should be able to get a good offer for your property and you can sell your home quickly while avoiding all the hassles.
Generally, when selling your house through a quick house sale your goal should be attaining the best price possible because you are not expecting offers from prospective buyers other than the quick house sale company.
Reasons why You Should Opt for a Quick House Sale
Are planning to sell your property and cannot wait for longer than four weeks? You can sell your house through a quick house sale in just a matter of days. There are numerous quick house sale companies that you can engage to help you sell your property fast. These companies could either buy the property or get a suitable buyer that will purchase the property in cash even when the property market is not flourishing.
Advantages of a Quick House Sale
There are many advantages of selling your house fast. They include the following:
- You do not have to continue facing a financial crisis, as you will have quick access to finances from the sale of your property to clear your debts or even release your equity.
- You will also not have to contend over property after a separation or divorce as you will easily sell off the property.
- You do not have to worry about coming back to deal with issues related to the property if you are migrating or relocating to a different country.
- You will not have to be overwhelmed with expenses arising from illnesses or redundancy until that time when you are ready to resume work.
- You will not have any hindrance to moving to your dream home because you no longer have to worry about the existing house.
Thus, a quick house sale is a smart way to sell property quickly without delay or stress. In addition, you will not have to bear the costs of transacting in an open property market.
Before going to quick house sale companies, you will do well to conduct a quick search on these companies on the internet as well as other information related to selling property such as finding a good solicitor and what the quick house sale process entails. Way you will not only know what to expect but also ensure that you seal the deal that accommodates your interests.
How Do Ready Steady Sell Differ From Other Quick Sale Companies?
Submit The Form Below For A
Cash House Offer In 30 Seconds
Latest Property News
Independent Reviews – What Customers Say About Us
We Have Been Buying Property In The UK Since 2002
Get A Guaranteed Fast House Sale Today
Sell your house for cash with a guaranteed sale in 7 - 14 days!
freephone now 0800 612 6957
Copyright © 2004-2017 Way Of The Website Limited. All Rights Reserved.
“Ready Steady Sell”, “RSS”, and “Readysteadysell.co.uk” are trading styles of Way of the Website Limited.
Head Office Address: Office 1, Team Valley Business Centre, Team Valley Trading Estate NE11 0QH | Company Registration No: 10041044
We aim to provide you with access to the best possible solution to selling your home quickly. This often means we must pass your details to a third party to assist with your home sale. You are free to opt out of any marketing we do or our partners do at any time.
Disclaimer: We do not provide any financial advice. Ready Steady Sell works with regulated property brokers whom have the ability to purchase your property for cash. Our service is free and you are under no obligation to accept the quotes you receive from our partner companies. You may be contacted by regulated firms that can help you sell your house quickly.