Information is one of the best ways to be empowered. Thus, when engaging a quick house sale company, it is critical to ensure that you have all information you need. It is also important to ensure you understand everything. Here are some of the questions you must ask the quick house sale company to make sure you have accurate information to make the final decision:
· Is the company buying the house themselves or are they transacting on behalf of a third party buyer?
· If the company is buying, how to they intend to pay for the house? In the case of a cash payment, you need to go further and ask for proof because a genuine cash buyer will not hesitate to furnish you with this information.
· If there is a third party buyer, you need to find out who they are as well as the guarantees they can give in terms of whether the buyer has cash available or how fast the sale can happen.
· Who is conducting valuation of the property and how are they doing it?
· What are the timescales for your sale, what are the various stages you should expect, when is each expected to happen and what might cause the timescales to slip?
· What are the possible causes of price changes and when might this happen? In addition, is the offer conditional? That is it subject to a survey and contract or anything else?
· What charges and fees will you be required to pay for instance lawyers’ and survey fees? What are the fees and charges in the event that you fail to complete the sale?
Once you have all the answers to these questions, you need to draw a conclusion and make the decision on whether you will carry on with the quick house sale company or move on to the next one.