Sell Your House Fast For Cash
If you need to sell your property quickly and you don’t have time to wait for estate agents to find you a buyer, a quick house sale company could have the solution that you need. We can buy any house fast for cash directly from you in a timescale that suits your needs.
You choose when you want to vacate your property, you negotiate the sale price directly with us, and you don’t need to advertise on the open market.
Brexit, 2017 & Cash House Offers
Following the UK’s decision to leave the EU, unlike other cash buying companies, our cash offers for quick house sales currently is unaffected. This means we can guarantee you the same prices we were offering last year – this year! However, due to the unsure times ahead with the UK economy we can’t guarantee these prices forever. Therefore, if you want to sell fast – now is the time!
Further Information On Our Quick House Sale Service
We are experts in selling and buying property, and have been operating in this sector for over 11 years. Although other companies may offer you more for a quick sale of your home, you need to question if the sale you are getting is actually a cash sale? More often than not quick house sale companies advertising online don’t have the cash available to purchase your property. Instead they rely on advertising your property on Rightmove and Zoopla at discount prices. This is something you could do yourself.
If you have a property for sale in the UK, we are interested in buying it! 100% Fee FREE And For Cash! Forget estate agents – who take up to 6 months to sell a property, we can buy any house within just 24 hours and we pay cash. Our service is not only aimed at individuals looking for a fast house sale, we help people in all situations, we can even help you if you have negative equity. We buy houses nationally, and can assist you with a property sale in all regions of the UK. Whether you are selling a house, flat, bungalow or even want to stop repossession, we can help you.
To find out how much we can pay for your home, we have developed an online property valuation system, that will look at neighbouring properties, land registry records and much more to establish a fair value for your property. We will present you with 3 cash offers and depending on how quickly you need to sell and whether or not your home is in one of our ‘hotspot’ areas, we could offer you up to £24,000 more than other companies.
Stages Involved In A Fast House Sale
If you are planning to sell your home for the first time, probably you are not familiar with what the whole process. For some people, selling your house may in effect mean that you uproot your life from what you have been used to calling home and beginning life in a different place. Well, there are many different stages involved in the sale of a house. However, we shall focus on the six essential stages to selling your home and ensuring you secure a profitable and successful sale. They are as follows:
- Preparation – This mainly involves getting your property ready for the property market. A great deal of preparation is needed before you can begin to market your property. This may include fixing areas that are broken and removing clutter all with the aim of ensuring the house is attractive to prospective buyers.
You will also need to prepare important documents and facts that will help buyers in making an informed purchase decision. Be sure to gather all the gas and electrical certification for inspection as well as other planning certificates that were important for home improvements and extensions you may have done.
You may also want to consider getting together your household utility bills because some buyers may want to have an idea of the additional costs associated with running your home. Overall, preparation of your property for a sale is about prioritization otherwise, it may be expensive.
- Valuation – This involves determining the worth of your property. You definitely would like to know how much your property is worth before putting it up for sale. In addition, it is an excellent way of ensuring that you do not set an asking price that is out of range; either too high or too low, that will scare off potential buyers or devalue your property even before they can view the property.
If you are selling your home through an estate agent, valuation is usually part of the service they will offer you. On the other hand, if you sell privately, you must be ready to take up this task and use online portals like Zoopla, Rightmove and even the Land Registry to gather comparative data that will guide your estimations.
- Decide how you will sell the property – While this may seem obvious, it is not. You actually must decide on who will sell your property on your behalf. A local estate agent is usually a good bet because they will have thorough knowledge of the local market as well as working knowledge of the area. These attributes will be invaluable when it comes to marketing your property, identifying buyers who are serious and achieving a final price that is satisfactory.
Estate agents usually take charge of property viewings, negotiations as well as conveyancing so that you are left to concentrate on finding a new home of your dreams. The assistance of a professional is particularly invaluable when you want to sell your house fast. Besides, if you are finding it difficult to find a home of your dreams the estate agent could also help you in finding property to rent even though at an added cost.
Keep in mind that selling your house on your own will consume a lot of time and require a lot of effort. In addition, you must be ready to do a thorough research of local house prices if you are to attract buyers that are willing to meet your asking price. The truth is that it is not easy to achieve the price you want for your house for sale when you do not have legal delays is an uphill task. In fact, it is advisable that you only go for this option when you are sure you have time to spare.
At this stage, you may also want to consider selling your home to quick house sale companies that usually buy property directly from homeowners and are capable of completing the sale process in under a week. The good thing about these companies is that they will buy property in its current state.
- Presentation/staging – It is important to ensure that your home is appealing to prospective buyers. This is commonly known as staging, where you set the scene. Even then, you need to keep in mind that buyers may not be necessarily be looking for perfection but must be allowed to picture themselves in the home. Staging, a good kerb appeal, attending to exterior repairs and giving the home a presentable look is crucial in creating a lasting first impression that is likely to drive up the final sale price. You may also want to remove clutter and paint your home in neutral tones.
By seriously considering home staging, you allow potential buyers to have imaginations of them being in your home as opposed to when you leave in all your stuff in place.
- Negotiating legal aspects – When it comes to compiling an inventory and even exchanging contracts, you will need to involve a solicitor or conveyancer that will help in interpretation of contract terms and their implications. You must be sure to find the right legal expert for this process so that they point you in the right direction. Keep in mind that successful negotiation of the legal process is vital to the sale process.
- Preparing to move after the sale – This stage is usually ignored because by then the deal is already sealed and ownership transfer is ongoing. Even then, it is the most stressful step in the selling chain. You need to identify a reputable removals company, assess your insurance cover and ensure you pack your stuff in advance. Most importantly, ensure that you leave your home in good order
In conclusion, the process of selling your home and settling into a new home is complex but manageable. You only need to ensure that you have access to the right information so that you plan well and have a stress free transition to your new residence.
Getting Started With A Quick Cash Sale
To get started with our service, all you need to do, is enter your property details, and get your instant valuation for your property. This service is entirely FREE and you are under no obligation to accept our offer.
Remember, our offering system is 100% FREE, we are genuine cash buyers, and you pay no fees to sell with us. Just enter your details NOW.